2012 had quite a few trips, lots of crafts, and good times spent with friends and family. I'm sad to see it end, but so excited to see what 2013 has in store.
1. My first attempt at a tutorial, a Mother's Day Corsage.
2. A great pattern from Handmade Mommy helped me organize my canisters.
3. My supervisor The Gato was on the job all year.
4. A visit home to see my girlfriends meant I made up some cute embroidered necklaces for gifts.
5. A birthday trip to Boston.
6. I made some cute baby quilts for some new additions to the families of some dear friends.
7. An amazing late summer trip to Montana.
8. Joined in the October Feeling Stitchy Stitch-a-Long.
9. Made my first pattern and second tutorial with the Jane Austen-y Christmas Ornament.
10. Went felt ornament crazy with a bunch of patterns from Alicia Paulson and others.
11. Took an inspiring trip to New York.
12. Survived the Frankenstorm.
I hope everyone had a wonderful 2012. Happy New Year!